Sunday, April 1, 2012

Outdo Yourself Challenge


Join the challenge here
Ends: December 31, 2011
Challenge Level: I'm on fire! (16+ Books)
Challenge: Read more books than you did last year!
How many I've outdone so far: 0

1. Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman
2. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
3. The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
4. I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
5. The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
6. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
7. The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi
8. The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean

2 comments:

Siar said...

I appreciate the logo “Outdo Yourself”.


pdf to flash book

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

I'm presenting your blog with an award today! Come check it out.

http://www.ourhomemadehappiness.com/2012/05/my-first-blog-award.html