Saturday, August 16, 2008

Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot

Genre: Fiction - Chick lit
Publisher: Pan, 2004
Other Works: Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, The Boy Next Door
Rating: B-, or Not Sorry I Read It
Premise: Kate is another New York City girl, just like Mel from The Boy Next Door. And she too finds love in unexpected places . . .

Cute and clever, for a fluff book. I enjoyed it almost as much as the first one, The Boy Next Door. Again, the story was written in emails, but this time we also got in on Kate's IMs, journal entries, notes during meetings, and other forms of communication. I enjoyed the story, but I have to say that I think this type of book doesn't make for a great "series." I thought it was a fun book, but I don't think I'll go back for thirds. I would like to see what else Meg Cabot can come up with.

No comments: