Monday, December 7, 2009

Book Awards III Challenge

Completed! A little late, but oh well. I was all pumped to knock it out December 1, and then so many things got in the way. Better late than never, I guess. I'll have to do better on my other challenges.

This was my first challenge, and I have to say that it was a successful one and a great one to introduce me to the challenge world. I thoroughly enjoyed every single book I picked for this challenge. I definitely would like to participate again in the future.

To see all of the reviews for this challenge, click here. Or, you can click on them individually as listed below.


Read the post here.
Ended: December 1, 2009.


1. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (Printz Award) - 11.15.09
2. The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley (Newberry Medal) - 7.26.09
3. The Hours by Michael Cunningham (Pulitzer Prize) - 11.29.09
4. Gilead by Marilynne Robinson (Faulkner Award)- 12.7.09
5. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (Booker Prize) - 11.27.09

1 comment:

Ana S. said...

Congratulations on finishing! It sounds like you read some great books. I loved 1, 3 and 5.