Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Support Your Library Challenge


Join the challenge here.
Ends: December 31, 2010
Challenge level: Just My Size
Challenge: To check out (and read) 50 books from my local library.

I am lucky enough to have an awesome library extremely close to my place of residence. We'll be moving soon, and I've already begun scoping out my next book-borrowing options. And they seem promising. I hope I won't cry when we move. I love that dang library . . . like a dog loves to run.

So, here's my way of committing to learn to love that new library as much as the old one. =)

1. The Hollow Kingdom by Clare Dunkle - 1.15.10
2. A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth Bunce - 1.12.10
3. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
4. The Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale - 2.4.10
5. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - 3.15.10
6. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson - 3.19.10
7. Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn - 3.18.10
8. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi - 3.22.10
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - 4.3.10
10. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
11. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray - 4.1.10
12. Looking for Alaska by John Green
13. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold - 4.13.10
14. This Rough Magic by Mary Stewart
15. Dead Until Dark
16. Pride of Baghdad by Brian Vaughan - 4.3.10

To come:
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are joining the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. I can't wait to start the new year. It's going to be a great year in books. I can feel it!