Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update Four: Almost Done with Catcher

Hey everyone! I'm getting verrry hungry! Time to hit the fridge for more snacks. Also, on to another mini-challenge. This one comes from Nomadreader:
Welcome to this hour's mini-challenge! I loved Trish's mini-challenge at the last read-a-thon showing where we all were actually reading, and it gave me the idea to make a map challenge showing where the book(s) we're reading today take place.
Check out the map here!

I'm definitely slowing down a bit, but here's where I am!

Title of book(s) started: Invention of Hugo Cabret, Catcher in the Rye
Number of books finished: 1
Pages read since last update: 71
Running total of pages read since you started: 762
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 100 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 440 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 3

No comments: