Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update Seven: The Final Chapter

Well, I'm succumbing to sleep. I really wanted to stay up the full time, but I've got to teach a class of six 4-yr-olds tomorrow, and my brain just feels fried. =) Good luck to all of you who are carrying on!

I finally realized that there was no way I could read through the density that is My Life in France, so for my final round of reading, I decided to switch to a "picture" book with The Brontes at Haworth. Remarkable book if there are any Bronte fans out there. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.

To all a good night!! =)

The final stats:

Title of book(s) started: Invention of Hugo Cabret, Catcher in the Rye, On the Street Where You Live, My Life in France, The Brontes at Haworth
Number of books finished: 2
Pages read since last update: 51
Running total of pages read since you started: 963 (AL-most 1000...not quite)
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 140 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 810 minutes (13.5 hours!)
Mini-challenges completed: 7

2 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

You did a great job! Be proud of yourself!

Shelley said...

That's the same reason I had to go to sleep--to teach a class of six four-year-olds at church! It sounds like you read some good stuff. The Brontes at Haworth sounds good.