Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update Six: Nightfall!

Well, I decided to put my Mary Higgins Clark aside since the sun has set. (I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to scary stuff--although, I grant you, Clark is pretty tame.) I'm now starting on Julia Child's My Life in France, so I probably won't be finishing any more books for the remainder of the readathon. I want to make it a few more hours at least, so we'll see how long I hold up!


Here's my continued progress:

Title of book(s) started: Invention of Hugo Cabret, Catcher in the Rye, On the Street Where You Live, My Life in France
Number of books finished: 2
Pages read since last update: 50
Running total of pages read since you started: 912
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 90 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 670 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 6

No comments: